CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving break


We had such a great time in 29 Palms! It is always good to go home. Here are just a few of the things we did. My sisters took some family pictures for us.














I love this picture, my nephew Luke is in the background.



We went bowling and it was such a riot, it has been so long since I had seen my parents bowl.









My parents and Ivey.






Every time we go South we have to go arrowhead hunting my girls love it and so do I.







My girls with my Dad, they are checking out some finds.








Of course we went to the beach, La Jolla.









Ella is on this kick of giving Harper Piggyback rides.










It was just a gorgeous day, I love the beach in November.











Me and My lil man, soon I'll have two.












Best Buddies.













Dad is always the rock star when we have some vacation time.














Playing on the beach














































These two have been getting so close.

















Nothing better then a sandy sandwich!! I swear it.



























We also had some fun at the park.


















Kade playing with Harper

















Presenting my new and gorgeous niece, Isabella Mia Ullrich. She is such a good little girl, I just adore her.













Rach with her new little girl














Hot tub fun, they are all getting so good at swimming. I really love going home, there is just something about the desert that stirs my soul. It reminds me of who I am, and just how far I have come. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!








1 comments:

Devri said...

what a great thanksgiving!! your family is so cute and getting big!! we want to see you guys soon!! hope you are feeling good and all is going well!