Here he is!!! Knox Lee Kraus! He has already become the perfect fit to our family and I am so glad he is home.
He weighed in at 7 lb 14 oz and was a respectable 21 in. long
He came out telling us all where to go, gave a good cry, and hasn't since.
This is right after, my cute little old man, he is such a sweetheart really mellow.
first bath, not so mellow.
Ava just can't stop touching the back of his head, she loves the soft hair.
Its so fun for Ella cause she is big enough to hold him on her own, she is loving it.
Harper is just wondering why we brought home the strange little creature in the first place.
We are all just so realieved and happy that Knox is finally with us and we can enjoy him now.
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



6 comments:
What a CUTE little boy! Congratulations! We're super excited for you guys.
Luv, the Heppy's
p.s. Nat-no fair; you look super good for just having a baby.
Congrats Nat! He is the most adorable little angel. So glad he is finally here! When was he born. Hope everything went great with the delivery. Miss ya tons!
He's perfect!!! Glad both of you are healthy and home! You look great!
P.S. How did Kade do?
Did Kade stay upright for this one? He is such a handsome little man. I can't believe you guys have four! WOW! What a perfect little family-we can't wait to meet him. You look beautiful by the way-love you guys!
Thanks guys, he is pretty darn cute. And yes! Kade was in the upright postition for this one! O yeah.
For all the doubters, not only did I stay upright I watched the "procedure" just to say that I had. I also figured that if I passed out again it would make a good story.
Post a Comment