CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Ella Bella!

Ella Bella

Ella has been my little side kick now for seven wonderful years. She is strong minded and naturally diplomatic. She has the softest heart and cares and is aware of everyone. She is an amazing little kid and I am so glad she came to Kade and I.

The party animals. She wanted to go to Leo's Place. The kids had so much fun. It was a wild night.

You know how every year normally there is one gift the is THE GIFT. Well this was her's this year. A guitar. So she can now play with her Momma. Look out The Judds, here we come.









I miss having her home during the days, but she has grown so much this year. I am so excited for her. She now loves to read, which I absolutly love.






Rock on Ella, Rock on girl!! I love you so very very much.

1 comments:

khepworth said...

Love the guitar! SHe is going to be a mini Nat. What an awesome kid. Miss you guys!