CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How can SHE be five... sniff snuff

My little Ava has turned five. And I find myself wondering how on earth that could be. Time just moves a bit fast for me. We are so lucky to have her. She is smart and witty. Cute and cuddly. Funny and then some more. In short she is an amazing amazing littl girl.


One thing that I love about Ava is she in never afraid to be herself. She just knows what she needs, who she is. Which can be such a breath of fresh air.

Everyone always tells me that she has a lot of Kraus genes, which may be true, but sometimes. I look at her and see more of me then any of my other kids.


She had a nice quiet Birthday, which I think are sometimes the best.





She wanted a strawberry chocolate cream cake.

Nice picture here with Venom...
Ava birthday ????'s
What is your favorite color?
Pink
What is your very favorite food?
Chicken dumplin soup
What is your favorite toy?
Rapunzel Barbie
What is your favorite thing to do?
Play with sampson, the cat
What do you want to be when you are older?
I want to be good like Ella. ( O my sweetness!)
Five things you love...
Coloring
playing with cat
like to sing
loves candy
loves to play princess with her friend Hayley

0 comments: