New years was nice. We went down to Utah and stayed with my gorgeous sister Rachael and her cute family. Sitting next to Rach is my cousin Carly and her cute little girl Reese.
Don't get confussed bat boy is not on the loose again, this is my cute little nephew Luke.
My handsome hubby and Ella watching football what else, right?



5 comments:
How fun, you have such a beautiful family. Brigham City really? So did you drive through LOGAN??? Just wondering. We missed seeing you during the holidays.
Didn't know Rach moved to UT. Fun! Is that pic. of Olivia and Rachel??? Isn't that your older sis? Olivia looks so different with dark hair. The girl looks good no matter what color her hair is.
Cute sisters!
Okay, I'm looking at the pic. again. It may be Rachel? Is it? It looks just like your older sister.
Looks like fun!
I miss ya...hope things are going great.
You are too sweet! Thanks Nat, and I totally here you on making the drive from Utah more exciting. It gets a little monotonous doesn't it?
Post a Comment