CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Holy cow Im in a slump.

I don't know what it is but lately I have been soo lazy when it comes to blogging. I know I need to get back into it and have some fun stuff to blog about I am just so tired lately, and no I am not prego. Just tired. .> PLEASE if any of the two of you that might occasionally read my blog have any ideas let me know. Until then this story might suffice.

ELLA- Mom I am frustraited the only way to get rid of a cold is to take medicine or just give it away to someone.


Kids say the cutest things and the funny thing is that she is totally right. GOT to love it.

Later ya'll

5 comments:

Kurtosis said...

In a slump? Kick your husband in the privates. It works for my wife.

lishajeanne said...

I like to do my 10 for Tuesday each week. Then I at least have 1 post I don't have to think too much about. Just a thought.

Jon and Melissa said...

Sorry I can't help-All I do is play catch up with pictures. I am not an exciting blogger. But hey if you are in a slump, just enjoy reading other's for a while and neglect your own. It is always fun to see who you can find on your friends blogs! Start stalking! Thanks for the sweet comment-I am doing great so no worries!

Devri said...

i feel ya! i start to try to want to update my own, but would rather read others and let mine slide! i wish i could help, but i do love your stories! what a cutie!

Megan said...

I'm in a slump too. It must be that time of year. But hey, at least you freshened up your blog with a new look!