Yesterday, Harper just about had to go to the hospital for RSV. It was a very tough day and I was so worried. I took him in to the pediatric center for his ears, I knew that he had aching ears. What I didn't realize is that his oxygen intake was so low that the hospital was the next step. After being there nearly all morning doing oxygen treatments and then testing his intake they finally let us bring him home. however now I get to give him oxygen tests every four hours for a month, which let me tell you he absolutely loves. Can you feel my sarcasm??? He is also on antibiotics for his ears and a steroid for his lungs. I was informed today after visiting with his Doctor that Harper is going to have roid rage. Great. even tho this is a little bit tough, its moments like this that I am soooo grateful for modern medicine. SO THANKFUL. After stuff settles I will be bloggin some more. Love you all.
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



8 comments:
Oh no! Natalie, let me know if I can do anything. We went through a similar situation with Jack about a year ago. We still have to give him breathing treatments occasionally when he gets a cold because it goes straight to his lungs. I've discovered a few tricks that make it more tolerable. I'll give you a call.
Oh Nat, I am so sorry. I bet you were terrified! Glad they caught it before it got worse. Please let me know what I can do to help you. Let us bring you a meal for a change!
Poor Harper! Give him loves for us!
Wow! I guess he was sicker than you thought when you were here. That is too bad. I hope he gets to feeling better. It's always a scary thing when it comes to your child's health.
It sure was good to see you guys though!
Our thoughts and prayers are definitely with you!
We love you guys-give little Harp squeezes for us.
That is the scariest thing in the world and it is totally going around here too. It hurts the depths of my soul when little guys get sick like that. Best wishes from the Boice family.
Thank you guys are so awesome!! Harper is doing great, getting strong and stronger, what more could you want. Thanks and love you all.
Poor kid! Makes you really glad for modern day medicine. Glad that he is doing better, it is so scary when your child gets sick. What's the status on the house?
Post a Comment