CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just some lil green foot prints....




















So on the day, that our realitor was coming to take pictures of our house I found these little green footprints downstairs.



Yep they look like they are about Harpers size. Crazy day, but they came out.



I love you Harper.

4 comments:

Kraus said...

Hey that sounds like a Kraus Boy!

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh my lands, I would have died! I'm so glad it came out for you! And what a cutie (pics from the previous post). I just want to eat him...okay, I won't

cort said...

That kid has done what every person dreams of doing at one point or another (we all have face it) how can you look at that and not step in it. I love it!

Jon and Melissa said...

Ahh what did you Do???? I hope that it came out. Sooo... does that mean that the house is going up for sale because you got the other one, or are you going to sell it and look?