I know that it has been way to long my dear blog, what can I say, it's been a busy summer, how about I am so lazy. But now I have a whole lot of catching up to do, so hold on to your hat. Now one truth about me not blogging is that we have a new computer so I am trying to figure out all of the photo stuff, so these photo's below are not my absolute favorites, however they were already formatted correct.
So one of the many things we were able to do this summer was going to Yellowstone. This was actually my favorite thing this summer. The kids completely loved it which made it so much better for kade and I.
Ava was such a riot, she wanted to know all about the geysers and hot lava. Then after I had told her about it she went on and on about all of it. She was such a doll and really came out of her comfort zone, maybe we have a future scientist.
They call this place the little Grand canyon, it was so gorgeous and very dizzying I might add. The canyon was really steep. It was really just a great day, we saw lots of animals which the kids were into big time. I feel so lucky to live next to such an amazing piece of earth.
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



4 comments:
So fun! CONGRATS on #4. You are such a great mom, you could handle at least 20! So about half way...when do you find out what you're having? Yellowstone is wonderful isn't it! And so close...couldn't be better. Hope you are loving the new house, neighborhood, ward, etc. Miss ya tons.
Good to have you back, my dear. I have missed reading about your life.
I lose two to full time school next week as well. It seems like the days drag on and on.
And Im with Jen-when do you find out what you're having!!
Call me, missy.
Love ya.
can't wait to see the updates! the kiddos are already looking more grown up! they are adorable as always!
Your kids are so gorgeous! love your blog :)
Post a Comment