CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Im a Rigbyite! And Im loving it....? Wow.

So this Saturday was the first Rigby festival that we attended. I took the kids to the stampede parade. It was just a small town parade with lots of horses, fire trucks, and antique trackers and lots and lots of candy. My girls were in heaven and quickly learned if they smiled and waved they would get candy. To much candy really, they filled there plastic bags. Now Harper is an entirely different story, he went berzerk, his stroller by the end of the parade looked like it had been dipped in Molasses. He was unreal filthy. and on a complete sugar high. I was glad when it was over. I hosed off the harp man and headed home.
I am loving the small town feel of Rigby. Its so quiet, so safe, my kids get so dirty. Its suiting us, and I am grateful. Ava today said," Mom I love this house there are so many bathrooms, One by my room, etc......" Now grant it we have only one more bathroom then our last home. The cute thing is she is just so grateful and happy with our new home and that means everything to me. Good weekend. Hope you all had a great one too. Mitch your cooking is amazing!

1 comments:

Amy said...

I am so happy for you. What is your new number call me. I can't remember how to get there and I want to come see you.