CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

The fair
















So we made our trip to the fair and as always had a great time. Ella was actually big enough to go on some of the big rides. She went on one of my very favorite rides the swings. Talk about brave, I have never felt so old.















Can I just say I love this picture.
















This is one of my absolute favorite memories of the fair. So anyone who knows my Ava knows that one she is tiny, and two she is a chicken. She was to small to go on a lot of rides, but for some reason she was not too small to go onto the scary ride. After a lot of convincing she went. I don't think she opened her eyes once.















And here she is after the five second ride, It was so dang funny. Maybe one day you will thank me Ava for pushing you little out of your comfort zone, then again maybe not.



















On the carousel with dad.














The girls



































some more rides.





























This mini horse was so adorable, she was asleep and fell in love with the kids scratching her back.




























I also wanted to include a picture of my grandmas wedding, she looked just lovely, I am about four months along here with number four. It was a nice weekend to see my dad.

0 comments: