CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Happy B-Day Harpman!

So Harper turned two on Monday, I truly cannot believe how quick time has flown by. I feel like he just got here. He was super excited and got that all the balloons, presents and cake had something to do with him.


He got to choose the decorations and decided on Mickey mouse club house.



The girls had more fun helping me get ready for the party, they were so excited for Harper.



Harper really loved a little squishy pumpkin that he got form Grandma and Grandpa Kraus.

Jen and Momma K, aren't they lovely ladies.


























He is such a sweet kid. Here is some fun stats about our Harper.....
He loves to eat.... almost anything but his favorites are
Chocolate
Eggs, he can easily eat three eggs right now in the morning
Jam sandwiches
french fries
Cheese
chocolate milk
I wish my list could include more veggies but I guess we are living in reality
He loves to color
Loves his blocks and can stack anything, in fact when we shower he will stack all of the shampoos and soaps.
loves the outside and loves to find bugs
loves his cars.
He is sleeping in a big boy bed.
He is off his Binky's during the day, still loves to have them to sleep with though.
He loves to dump water on his sisters during bath time.
He also loves to swim....
He is such a joy and really a great kid.
we love you Harper bug!

3 comments:

Kraus said...

Happy Birthday Harper!!! Sorry we weren't able to make it on monday...it looks like we missed out! Love you Guys!

khepworth said...

What a cool little dude!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Harp! I can't believe your little guy is two already either!! He is such a handsome little devil-and he will I'm sure be welcoming his little brother with open arms when the time comes!! ;)