CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Generosity of great friends
















We had the extreme pleasure of having a weekend get away to Island park.
Believe me when I say I love cabins, forests, snow. Add all of that together and that was our weekend.















The wonderful thing about this trip is that we went with two great families, allowing Ella to hang with her peeps.














Here is Ava and her gang of Hoodlums. I loved that Ava had some friends of her own age.














I got to go with each of my girls on a snowmobile ride. I love how I am doing the same face in both picture's, I look alot like my Grandma.














Ella and I out for a ride.



















Both my girls were little studdettes on the sleds. I was way proud of them and their guts.















Ava enjoying the snow.














Me and my man. Can I say that I love KLIM gear. I don't normally plug Kade's work, but I totally enjoyed the snow way more because I was never cold, ever.














My girls on a sled.














Love Ava's smile, it's here natural grin.














Kade pulling Ava on the snow.




















Ella and her girls. Pacie and Parker Taft.














One of my favorite parts of our trip was spending some quality time with these great people.
The Taft's have been our dear friends for quite a few years now. Jill and I have served together in Primary, watched our girls dance, girls night out. The works.
A new and very generous couple have also come into our lives. The Nulph's are in our ward and are such fantastic people. We really are lucky to have such great friends.
As an extra note I have never been so tired as in this picture It was about three in the morning, Phase Ten really is the game that never seems to end.
Thanks for a great weekend guys you are the best.

2 comments:

cort said...

Man I miss it up there I haven't been to Island Park in the winter for years! Soooo fun. It's crazy when you do stuff like that it seems like there are like 10 more kids than the last time.

Jon and Melissa said...

So fun! I am jealous-it is just so fun to get away sometimes. You come home pretty tired, but it is worth it! It looks so beautiful.