I took the kids for a drive the other day, just to get out of the house....
Me---Coming into Ucon, "Good we will get on the highway, be home in ten minutes."
Ella-- "what happens if we get on the low way."
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago
I took the kids for a drive the other day, just to get out of the house....
Me---Coming into Ucon, "Good we will get on the highway, be home in ten minutes."
Ella-- "what happens if we get on the low way."
Posted by The Kraus House at 7:41 PM
3 comments:
ha!!
NATALIE!!!! I was so dang excited to see your name on my blog! How the heck are you guys? I will just go back, read on and find out!!
Anjeanette
CUTE! I love your kids. I found your blog through Jenn's and I thought I'd come check it out, I hope you don't mind. You have some really fun pictures of your family and cute stories too.
Post a Comment