CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

KLIM is Everywhere, and I like it.

This year we decided to bundle up the kids and head to the world championship hill climb in Jackson. So over the pass we went.


I have to say standing in the snow is not my most favorite hobby, however it was amazing to get to see just a little of Kades industry. There was soo much klim there, I was really shocked, and very proud.


One thing I have to say about sled heads is that they are very dedicated to their sport. They were having such a great time. Watching these guys hurling up the side of the mountain. Insane.
It was so steep, a few lost their sleds as they went slamming down the mountain. The crowd went wild at these moments, I felt a little sick knowing how much the machines cost.




Here is the mountain, mountain, mountain.





I spy with my little eye a KLIM logo. Afterward we went to Bubba's for some good BBQ.
So proud of KLIM I hope that it takes over the world, or at least the snow industry.

3 comments:

Devri said...

great pics of the day, and a great take on the sledheads!! i agree! Can't wait to see pics from the cruise! let me know if you need any help with all this packing and stuff going on! I will help pack or take kiddos out of the way, let me know!!

Jen Gillespie said...

Looks like it was in Jackson? Can't beat Bubba's in Jackson. So glad you had fun.

J. said...

you are a good woman to go
a)hang out at the hill climb with all your kids
b)hang out at the hill climb with all those sledheads
c)stand out in the cold snow at the hill climb
You are a much better wife/woman than I.
looks like fun. love the picture of your little bubba eating bubbas. classic!
Uhh, why don't we ever hang out????