So Sad day my sister Rach and her cute family have moved out East again, so before she left I took a quick trip down to Utah to see her once more. We took the kids bowling which they loved and I am ashamed to say both of my girls got better scores. I know be sad for me, or embarrassed.
These three have so much fun together.
We also spent a night with some of my favorite cousins. It was one full house, seriously. But I love spending time with them and their super cool spouses.
All my gorgeous cousins and two sisters.
Brent gave all the kids rides on his golf cart, they just kept buzzin around the house, it was funnay!! and my girls loved it.

The kids always love hanging out which is good, cuz we like hanging out with the kurt and the cake. Good trip.





0 comments:
Post a Comment