Believe it or not Kade and I have now been married for ten years, they have flown by so quickly I honestly cannot get a grasp on it. Ten years, three kiddo's later we decided we had reason to celebrate and so we did. Kade surprised me with a cruise in the Bahama's. So off we went to Miami. Not only is it a really pretty city, but it is so sprawled out, it's huge.
After a very long night on a red eye, we were both so wrecked we just crashed at the hotel. I got the luck of sitting in front of the young, loud drunk couple, yeah me. After a much need nap we went to dinner, then got ready for the next day to board the boat.
Here we are at our first port of call, Free Port. It was a little bit rainy, but nothing was going to stop us from seeing the ocean. It kind of reminded me of when I was younger, we would be coming over the hill into La Jolla, Ca. and who ever saw the ocean first was the big winner of the day. However Kade won this day, he spotted the gorgeous ocean first, all luck of course.
It's seriously like a postcard. Unreal and the sand was soo soft and clean, I fell in love.
Kade in the blue blue ocean.
I know what your thinking, what a couple, and I know.
Our next port was Nassau. It is the most populated Island and it was totally up scale. My sisters would have loved the shopping. However Kade and I went scuba diving. To be honest I was so nervous. Only three of Us on the entire cruise signed up for the excursion. Once I got the breathing down I absolutely fell in love with it, it was so much fun.
The water is so clear.
Kade and I lovin the scuba. This was actually something Kade has always wanted to do, and I am so glad he was able to do it.
After our scuba adventure, Kade let me choose what we would do that afternoon and being a little bit nerdy I went for the pirate Museum. Nassau was the it place during the glory days of pirates. It was where the party was at.
Replica of a pirate ship.
Got into trouble.
This church was built in the 1600's and was basically where the pirate went after some heavy drinking and gambling to say their sorry's. It was amazing inside the ceiling was simply unreal, intricate woodwork.
My favorite Bohemian.
Our ship, Norwegian Sky.
Snorkeling in the crystal clear water, so crazy and different from the pacific.
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago




5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast. I am extremely jelous. I just need to figure out how to get Quinton to take me :)
Happy 10th anniversary! I'm so glad you guys got to have such a fun trip all by yourselves! I am totally jealous though. Looks like you got to do some pretty awesome stuff. Congrats!
Oh I am so jealous!!!
It looks like such an amazing trip. I am glad you got to go spend it with your sweetie!
And congrats on 10 years. I'm happy that you're in the "in it for the long haul" club. Us too.
Love ya! oh, and you are super brave to go scuba!! You'll have to tell me about it.
LOVE the pics! I am so jeaolus! i am so glad you went scuba diving! that is so brave, and so worth it, i don't know if I could do it! Congrats on 10 yrs, and what a great surprise from Kade, you must have trained him well!
I think we are the only people in the world that haven't been on a cruise. It looks so fun! I can't believe that it has been that long.q
Post a Comment