While Kade and I were on our trip we missed Ella's birthday by one day. Which is awful I know, totally neglectful. However she forgave us and we had a great little party the night we got home.
She is such a joy to me. She is smart, funny, honest and helpful not to mention she is becoming quite a little beauty.
Five things about Ella at six.
1. She loves to have little collections. Shells, rocks, money.
2. She is in love with creamsicles right now.
3. She is becoming a great reader, when I go and check on her at night there is always books under her pillow.
4. She is sooooo social, and loves her little friends.
5. She loves her brother and sister.
I love you Ella you came into our life six years ago and changed our world. You make us better, just by being here.



1 comments:
What a sweetie. She is a beauty too...takes after her mom. Definitely!
Post a Comment