So kade and I are so excited to get into our new house. Looks like in two weekends we might be livin here.
Kitchen
Master bed
Living room
Master bath!
We feel so blessed and lucky. Now we just need you all to come and see us.
So kade and I are so excited to get into our new house. Looks like in two weekends we might be livin here.
Kitchen
Master bed
Living room
Posted by The Kraus House at 7:52 PM
9 comments:
It looks Gorgeous guys! I'm quite a bit jelous but I can't wait to see it!
I am ready to put the tay in par-tay! Question. Would it be awkward to catch me bathing in your abnormally large tub with a pink lufa during the party? Ha Ha! Just kidding............but seriously would that be weird? Tell me. No big deal either way.
Dude, as long as the lufa is not pink! knock your self out.
Saweeeet! I can't wait to come visit. It looks awesome! I'm sure you are so super excited. I'm excited for you!
Totally jealous! I bet you are getting so excited. I can't even think of how much I'm going to miss your kindness and friendship, so I won't. I'll just be way super happy for you!!!!!
LOVE it!! I can't believe it sat with out someone else lovin it for so long!!! it was meant to be yours for sure! I am kinda jealous, and sad that you are leaving, but if you'll still let us visit, then i'll be okay with it i guess! let us (well, Tyler) know if you need help with the moving!! (i'll gladly volunteer his services!)
So so glad we got to see your beautiful new home today! And seriously-the pics do not do it justice. It is AMAZING!!! Can't wait to walk through once you've made it your own.
Love your guts girl.
Looks amazing! I seriously want to come over and make a mess in your kitchen ( I love islands and I promise I would clean it up..) and take a dip in your pool..er bathtub! ; )
You guys deserve this! Can we still be your friends now that you are high class? We can't wait to come for a visit.
Post a Comment