I miss you already! I hope you are loving it though! But I don't know where the new house is. I somehow missed out on that conversation. Will you send the address to me? You have my e-mail right?
We will be there the first chance we get. Sorry we weren't able to help. Quinton tried to get it off but they wouldn't let him. please Send us your address & new phone # (if it changed). Hope to see you guys soon!
4 comments:
I miss you already! I hope you are loving it though! But I don't know where the new house is. I somehow missed out on that conversation. Will you send the address to me? You have my e-mail right?
We will be there the first chance we get. Sorry we weren't able to help. Quinton tried to get it off but they wouldn't let him. please Send us your address & new phone # (if it changed). Hope to see you guys soon!
must...have...more...pictures...
Congrats on the gorgeous new house! Looks like things are going great for your cute family. We hope you guys enjoy the new place and living in Rigby.
Post a Comment