1. Who is your man? Kade
2. How long have you been together? nine years married.
3. How long dated? little over a year.
4. How old is your man? 32
5. Who eats more? Kade
6. Who said "I love you" first? Me
7. Who is taller? Kade
8. Who sings better? Me, I rock it.
9. Who is smarter? Kade
10. Who's temper is worse? Me, when I lose it, I lose it what can I say!
11. Who does the laundry? Me most of the time. Kade is really good at starting a load but not the most helpful folder. I hate laundry.
12. Who does the dishes? Ya, that would be me.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kade
14. Who pays the bills? Kade, hello accountant
15. Who has bigger feet? Kade
16. Who has longer hair? I do, thank goodness, can you imagine?
17. Who is better with the computer? Kade is a stud on the computer.
18. Who mows the lawn? Normally Kade, but I like to do it every once in a while, it's a great workout.
19. Who cooks dinner? me
20. Who drives when you are together? Kade, but I am a great distance driver.
21. Who pays when you go out? Kade
22. Who is most stubborn? Kader
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
24. Whose parents do you see the most? Kade's
25. Who kissed who first? Kade kissed me first, after the can we be more then friends talk.
26. Who asked who out? Kade asked me out first, we went and picked out B-day card for his Dad, I think it was a test, totally past.
27. Who proposed? Kade, at a cabin.
28. Who is more sensitive? Me
29. Who has more friends? Counting children me, by a landslide. Actual adults Kade has me beat. Were lucky we share alot of friends.
30. Who has more siblings? We are even.
Jill, Emy, and Megan......You have been tagged.....GO!
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment