CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

midgets and unicorns

So Kade and I went on a date last night. We went to ironman which we both loved, it was just a fun fast moving movie. Then we had some good Mexican food at Bajio, I love this place. Then the perfect topper, Barns and Noble baby!!! I love to look at books with no children around, its great. But I must admit the highlight was before we even got to the movie. As we were going down Sunnyside, which is a four lane busy road now we saw a midget/ small person running full speed across the traffic. Kade started yelling its a midget a midget! Then he tried to convince me that seeing a midget run full speed was like seeing a unicorn. I seriously laugh everytime I think of it. Now the kraus house is a midget friendly environment. More power to the little people of the world, But unicorns? Really?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was K. Weaver. He lives down there you know. HAAAA!!!! I am laughing out loud at your post. Seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if it was Weaver.

Jill said...

Oh my gosh. You are SO FUNNY! You and Kade both make me laugh-I just love your sense of humor! And AMEN to the Barnes and Noble comment! I don't remember the last time I got to peruse through a bookstore without kids! :) Glad you got to go on a date!!!! We need to pencil in some time!

Jon and Melissa said...

Jon got mad at me for laughing so loud! He was sleeping- I had to wake him up and read it to him so that he too could laugh. He thought it was worth it.