Have any of you ever had a day where you counted to ten like 100 times. Yep that was my day, and what a day it was. Anyways we all got through it and we are all alive so I figure thats a positive.
luv nat
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago
Have any of you ever had a day where you counted to ten like 100 times. Yep that was my day, and what a day it was. Anyways we all got through it and we are all alive so I figure thats a positive.
luv nat
Posted by The Kraus House at 8:53 PM
2 comments:
This made me laugh so hard. My aunt once said when she is 100, she'll be in a nursing home, rocking in a chair and counting over and over again.... I'm with ya, babe! glad you survived it! We need to get to the park. If we ever have a sunny day......sigh.
Wow, to count that many times and all of you still be alive...that is one patient woman. Good work. If you ever have another day like that lock yourself in a bathroom and call me-everything is better after chatting with a friend. It helps cut down on abuse!
Post a Comment