CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

La Land

Well, we were able to hang out with our very good friends the Hepworths. We went out to the land. Kurt's Dad and Uncle own some ground that we all go and have camp fires and blow up cans. We really had a fun time.
I actually ate a hot dog, This is a really big deal. I am not a hot dog eating gal. Unfortunately I heard some stories and never got over them. I also have a hard time eating Chinese food. Won't go into that story, It's life changing. The girls were in love with the land and dove head first into their imaginations. Anyways it was wonderful fun and anytime we can clock time with Kurt and Kanani its so worth it. Thanks for a great weekend guys.

5 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

We are jealous! We need some Kraus Hepworth time. By the way Harper is just the cutest thing ever.

khepworth said...

Good times! That Harper is so stinkin' cute that I can hardly stand it!

J&M:for sure we need to clock some time. Hopefully sooner than later.

Jill said...

Okay, rockin the pink headband...I would say so! How cute is he! :) Love that I learned about your phobia for hot dogs and Chinese food! Something new everyday.....:)

Jake Emy Nikko Baby said...

Hey Guys! Harper has changed so much since I saw him last! I have decided that we should do a big camping trip with all the cousins and kids. Those pictures are so fun and make me excited for camping trips! Maybe we can get you, Rach and the kids down for some fun! Love ya! Emybqjrodjx

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Harper is already so big.. and SO CUTE! Hope you had fun camping!! Are you still thinking of heading up this way sometime this summer? It would be fun to get together!