So the other day I popped some pop corn for the girls and put on a movie. About ten minutes later Ella came up asking to go outside, I thought this was a little odd seeing how they were watching Thumbalina, the fav movie right now. Anyways I discovered that she had a fistful of popcorn kernels, She was actually on her way to plant some popcorn trees. I then shared how once I had planted a dollar In hopes that a money tree would grow, but nothing came of it. She got a good chuckle about that. Then we talked where popcorn actually comes from.
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



2 comments:
I LOVE moments like this! So glad you wrote it down. :) What a doll.
That is really cute!! And I use to love thumbalina when I was a little girl! ; )
Post a Comment