
The fourth of July is one of my all time favorite holidays. I am so grateful for the sacrifices made on my behalf. I have always loved history, But love love love American history because the lords hand was in it. We are truly blessed to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave. May I live brave and always fight not only for my freedom but for the freedom of others. Happy fourth everyone.
luv nat
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



2 comments:
Hey nat, I know I'm a dork for trying to contact you on your blog, but I can never seem to keep or find your email address or phone number. I'm coming to Idaho and Utah next week for three weeks and I want to hang out and see you more than just once. So will you email me or call, I'm sorry I'm so forgetful. If I don't talk to you before I get there, I will just look your phone number up and call you when I get in. Love ya and can't wait to see you and your beautiful family. Love Ginny
I love the new look. So you. Just Natural and peaceful. Good work. We are sorry we missed you over the fourth. We didn't do anything great as you can see and would have loved to be in Idaho Falls with you guys. We will do something soon.
Post a Comment