I grew up in a family of all girls, so everytime I see mine, (girls) I get nostalgic. My girls play so well together it really is so fun to watch. They even have little inside jokes now. I see hours of Barbies, Dolls, Dancing and Dress-up in my future. I also see hours of fighting and not getting along at all, putting it quite lightly. I am sure you get the point. And even tho there are days when I am so tired of all the emotional stuff that seems to come along with girls, I have to say that I am in heaven. Like the song says thank heaven for little girls. They are such a delite to me. Always picking flowers from the yard and making bouquets . Always there are little love notes on my bed. Always there are Barbies dancing at the ball and falling madly in love with the prince. Always, Mom watch my dance, watch me twirl. The sweet thing is I remember doing the same thing to my mom. Another sweet thing is I know where they are heading. Friends for life. What could be better. Here are just some pictures of their history together.

{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago










3 comments:
So cute.
Oh I love it! I hope I have two little girls to be friends and fight and stuff. This is not an anouncement. Your girls are so beautiful-Harper too of course.
Okay, this post made me cry! (almost...I kept the tears from rolling....) You are the best little mom and your girls are so darling. Those pictures are priceless! I love your girls! (And little Harper too!) So blessed to know you!
Post a Comment