CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Lovee!!!





Yesterday my sweetheart turned 32. We had a fun party with lots of food and even more fun. I met Kade the winter semester of 98. I was very fortunate to have Kade as one of my very good friends for the first three months of knowing each other. I was in a weird relationship and he was always there for me, quietly helping me to be more confident in myself. While I got to give him advice on the cute girls he would date. It wasn't until I overheard some friends talking that I found out the Kade had once liked me. This blew my mind, and of course I wondered if there still might be a chance. Kade is one of those people that is just good to the core. Honest and kind. Respectful of others and women. He works so hard with everything he does, He is very independent and I have confidence that he could handle anything. Kade had three things that I couldn't resist: First, he is smart, and I don't just mean can think on his toes I mean genius smart. I have always loved intelligent people. Second, he's a hottie, enough said. Third, he makes me laugh, and I love that he is always trying to make me laugh. Anyways, I know that I am rambling about him, but I am proud of him, so thankful that he is in my life. What a friend, what a husband, What a father, What a GUY. I love you Walter.


4 comments:

khepworth said...

The Hepworth's heart Walter too! Happy Birthday!!!

Jon and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Kade! Amen to everything that Natalie said especially the part about being a hottie.

Jill said...

You did get a good one, Nat. And Happy Belated B-day Kade!

The Clark said...

I remember watching you guys fall in love and being stoked for both of you bc you were both FREAKING RAD and because Nat was just so hot (well, you
both were for sure, but I was totally mesmerized by Nat's beauty). I love you guys and HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD MAN!!!! (I won't be 32 for like 45 more days...)