CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

How can this be? I have a kindergartener!


Yes, it's true my sweet Ella is going to kindergarten. She was so nervous and kind of quiet this morning, I almost got a little bit worried for her. I knew though once she got there she would love it.

Time goes so fast, it seems like just yesterday Kade and I were bringing Ella home. It was a snowy day in April. She was so beautiful and carried such a Strong little spirit with her already.
Now she is off and into school.

I love this picture, the backpack is Huge.

This is where I actually got a little bit sad. Ava and Ella have been inseparable the last couple months. Ava is really going to miss her big sister.

Ella, I love you, I am proud of you, I'll miss you.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Okay, I had stopped crying once the bus pulled out of sight and now reading your post made me cry again! I thought of you yesterday as I sent my two off to school. It's a bittersweet moment for sure. She looks beautiful. (so do you!) Love ya, Nat!

khepworth said...

Owen starts K-next week. CRAZY, I know the feeling! You know, with the kids getting bigger, that only means we're getting older.....GREAT!

Do you have Hobbs email address?

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

So cute! Ella is beautiful! We wish we could have seen you guys when we in idaho a few weeks ago.. we were just so strapped for time! We decided next time we come we are going to get enough time off to come for more than a weekend so we can see everyone!

Jon and Melissa said...

What a doll. I just can't believe how fast time flies. She was just a baby when we lived in IF. Wow.