
The Klim party this summer was at Rigby Lake. They had rented a big blow up jumper for the kids. They all loved it.
One of the funnest parts of the evening was when the entertainment came. We had a luau. So they had some Polynesian dancers come. I grew up in a ward that was about 50% islanders. So I actually got a little bit homesick if that is possible. The men did the Haka dance which was awesome. Its the warrior dance from New Zealand. The New Zealand All Blacks (Rugby) do it before every game. Its a pretty intense dance a little bit scary, Ella was in the front row.
Next Dance a sweet gal came out and danced with poi poi's another New Zealand dance. I remember dancing in my living room when I was little with these. My mom use to teach us tricks to do with them.
Can't see this photo to well, this is kade's boss, Justin they had to get up and dance, so funny. It was a great time.
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment