It means so much to me when my parents are able to come up and visit. My kids love them so much. It is great to see my kids get to know them and visa versa.
My Mom and Ava Watching some TV.
Mom with the brewd.
My Dad with Harper. This is who Harper is named after.
It was fun to see the girls trying to show all of their tricks. Dad was playing a game with them on the tramp. Pretending a stick was a snake. Ava could hardly handle it, it was so intense. I sure wish that they lived a little bit closer, but it sure makes the time we do share special. Love you guys. nat
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



1 comments:
Oh, I love parents. I'm sure it's hard having yours so far away. Your mom is beautiful. I see a lot of you in each of your parents, though! And good job being brave wake boarding. When we went with them I told them I'd go the next time...we'll see. Brave girl! :)
Post a Comment