CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Painting the House


This summer we decided to do some upgrades to the house. So we started with painting the house. So much work, It took us about a week. With me doing the fun job of scraping and taping off during the day. Kade would come home half day and help and paint. Wow am I glad that its done. The house looks alot better we are happy with the end result and it has cured me of my desire to paint ever again.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Looks good, Nat! I definitley haven't been over for a while...I would've noticed the new color! Bravo for tackling it...what a HUGE job!

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow is all I can say! That looks awesome!! What a huge job, bet you don't want to do that again. Guess you better sell the house and move into a castle. It was really fun talking with you the other day. So glad you chose me to call and chat with. You are a doll. Your family too-looks like you have been able to do some pretty fun things lately. Summers are great aren't they? Love you guys!