CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The world will be my heart!!


The other day I was out in my Garage when my Ella came out and said," Mom I made a new song, you want to hear?" "Yes of course Ella share." "Its called the world will be my heart."
Then she continued to sing this song from her head in a perfect little pitch. Ellas mind never ceases to amaze me. She has Kades ability to understand almost anything quickly and permanently. She is quick witted and fast. She also got my creative side. I tell my girls stories at night sometimes, I read and sometimes I just make it up. Ella has started to ask if she could tell us night stories, she takes pieces of my stories and puts her own twist on things. The only thing is we have to have a time limit, Or else it would take all night. I think that imagination and being able to create is one of the greatest gifts we could posses. I am thrilled that my Ella has this gift. I am also glad to say Ava is on the same boat as her big sister. Thank goodness for children and the song, (The world will be my heart.)

The pictures above are the girls dressed as brides.

2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

So precious! That is so fun to see your girls take on a combination of their parents attributes. You and Kade both have a lot going on so whatever the combination those girls are bound to be brilliant! I love dress ups!

Jill said...

Honestly, that is the cutest thing. The world will be my heart! That is so darling. And yes your girls have the best of both worlds with you and Kade!