
We had a great Halloween this year. My girls were fairies together.
Kade wearing Harper's costume.
Harper wore it for about three seconds.
Ella was a icicle/snow fairy.
Ava was a forest fairy.
Here Ava is heading out for a successful night of trick or treating.
I love this smile.
the bonus in the photo is Harper's fit in the back ground.
This is a rare photo of Harper with part of his costume on. He was so funny. Even tho he was not a fan of the stache. He loved watching all of the action that Halloween provided, the girls going door to door. All of the kids dressed up. He had a blast.
I love my boys, and that is all there is to say. Well I guess I love Halloween too.
Ava checking out the loot.
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



1 comments:
Love it! What gorgeous girls! I remember the halloween that we lived in IF and we missed you coming tick or treating to our house because we didn't hear the doorbell. Ella was beautiful oriental-then we carved pumpkins. Oh the good ole days.
Post a Comment