
So today I took the Kids for a hike up in the mountains. Kade had to study for his ethic's test. So to be out of his way we took off for a couple hours. This is before the big adventure.
Its really is a pretty canyon called Wolverine Canyon. It is behind Blackfoot.
On our hike the girls were sure that they had found GOLD. If only right? They brought home a bunch, you know just in case Mom is not a polished geologist.
We stopped along the road and took some pictures, you know I can't help it. Plus there is nothing out by Bone Id. Really a pretty place for pictures, just too far out.
Ava is really getting the picture thing down lately, she is so cute right now.
Harper was so busy, I could not get a straight on shot of him, but I guess these are really good pictures for documenting the moment.
The trio



4 comments:
LOVE those pictures. What beautiful children you have there. And what a fun Mom-I would have just made them watch a movie! Was it not Freezing there????
actually a really nice day. This winter is coming slow.
much luv to ya
Every time I look at your blog, I am always amazed. You are Super Mom! Look how beautiful those little buggers are! By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm sorry this is late but I hope you had a great day! Seeing those pictures of Idaho make me want to be there! It's so pretty! Love ya Nat!!!
You are brave! Hiking with 3 kids?! What a great mom you are! Your kids are gorgeous... just like their parents!
Post a Comment