CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just some random pictures


My two favorite boys.

Going for a ride with Dad on the four Wheeler.

Ava going for a ride with Grandpa Kraus, on his new toy!


Ella taking a spin.

Ava in the leaves.
Miss Ella lookin cute.

Miss Ava as cute as they come.
Harper was actually a little freaked out about the leaves. The girls were running around and jumping in the piles screaming, I think that he thought the girls were screaming in pain.
This is one of our stretching breaks on our trip home from California.









4 comments:

Devri said...

Love the pics in the leaves! what sweet girls! Harper looks like he is in heaven on the 4-wheeler! such a boy!

khepworth said...

Such little cuties! Love the leaf pics too.

Jon and Melissa said...

Fourwheelers are the best with kids. I think all of Henry's dreams revolve around fourwheelers!
I love the leaf pictures.

Jen Gillespie said...

how adorable! You have the most beautiful kids. Hope you had a fantastic birthday.