I can't believe that my little tiny Ava is now three!!! We were lucky and were able to have a lot of family at the party. One of her favorite gifts was her life size barbie that Kade and I got her. It was so cute to see her trying to hold up a doll that was larger then her.
She decided that she wanted the theme of her party to be tinker bell. So we played pin the wings on the tink. Had a Tink Cake. She really loves fairies right now.
This is her cake. Ava loves chocolate, a girl after her dad's heart.
Ava showing of her riding skills on Sara Wind the horse.
Front view of the cake. It was such a fun birthday, Ava was over the moon with all of the attention on her, poor little thing. She had a blast.
I am so grateful that I have Ava she is such a joy to me everyday. She is a very strong little spirit. I know I will never half to worry about Ava being talked into anything. She knows what she wants and needs and that is such perk for a Mom. She is so funny and trys to make us all laugh. She loves to color and draw. She is one of the biggest blessings of my life and I can't wait to learn all that she will help me learn.
I love you Ava, my tiny little boofie.



0 comments:
Post a Comment