CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Here Come's Santa Claus!

I love Christmas Eve, and for the first time really thought about the traditions that I wanted to start this year. I cook a nice dinner Christmas eve. I would rather do it on the eve, because on Christmas day I love to totally be a lazy bum and do absolutely nada.

This year I cooked a nice ham, heart attack potato's, green bean casserole, home made roles, and then all of the munchies before hand. It turned out well. Its fun to cook these fancy meals.

after dinner we played a game of Bingo. My mom did this a couple years ago and I thought that I might pick it up for my fam.
I have been collecting little gifts, and everyone wins a couple. Its great because even the little ones can play. Ava cried a little thinking she wasn't going to win, of coarse she did. Lotion and a dancing ribbon to be specific. kade won a lint collector, huge deal.
After bingo I read the story the gift of the Magi, then off to get prepared for the big man.
Cookies, milk, carrots on table check! Reindeer food sprinkled on the lawn, check. Get kids in bed finally. Time to chill at least for a moment.















Kade's parents came for dinner along with his sister Jen and her little girl Ashlynn.














Kade's dad was our reindeer food distributor.
























They were all so excited. Ella could hardly stand it. I love that Ava and Harper are having a little moment on camera. In the morning Ella let me know that she heard Santa's bells. I let her know that is pretty unusual and she is one lucky girl.
More to come....

3 comments:

khepworth said...

Sounds like a fun time! Harper looks so different. He is looking a lot more like Ava. Such cute kids.

Miss you guys. Happy New Year!
xoxo~K

Jon and Melissa said...

Love the long stockings! YOu can fit a lot of loot in those! I can't believe how big Harper is getting! I love your family, glad you had a great Christmas!

Jon and Melissa said...

Hey I just realized that I can't get into Rachel's blog-will you tell her to invite me please?Thanks!
jmhanderson@gmail.com