CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving!



I am in love with the holiday of Thanksgiving, food, family, food you get the picture.
Here is Ava in the kitchen out at Kade's parents. Anytime there is olives you will find Ava.



One tradition of the Kraus family is the card game of pinochle.
It gets pretty intense and the games have been known to go into the early morning.
Here was Kade's hand, pass Kade pass. I am glad that we have a wonderful holiday that reminds us how lucky and blessed we are.

2 comments:

cort said...

Did this take you like 8 hours to post or what? Wow that is a lot of work. It looks like you guys have had some fun lately. Your Family is so cute. Lets do a photo shoot next time I come up????

Jen Gillespie said...

I love pinochle!!! If only Josh would join in the fun we could have some rousing nights! Glad you had a good holiday.