Okay, I like to think of myself as a pretty patient person, but all this snow in spring is starting to make us all batty. We want the sun. My girls faces say it all. Snow again yeah!! It wasn't just a little flutter either, couple inches, snowed part of the day and most of the night as well. Bring on the sun already. Love A slightly Nutty Nat

{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



4 comments:
I know just how you feel! It's driving me nuts too! Granted, we don't have THAT much snow but it has snowed this week and I want to scream! Summer will not come soon enough!
So fun to see your blog! You are so cute. And I ADORE your girls. Remember the conversation we had on the phone today about some people's kids....? Yours definitley do not fit into that category! Just so you know! Love you!
Sorry, I adore Harper too! I realized I said girls...but he's of course included!!!
I have finally set up a little play area in the garage so Henry can sort of go outside! I told Jon he can't park in the garage any more until Spring actually comes!
Post a Comment