CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Full circle


I know that this is totally late, but I wanted to say a little something about my mothers day. As I was sitting in church looking up at Ella singing the songs that I had sung to my mother, I couldn't help but think I had come full circle. Life is so fast and so amazing. I am so grateful for my mom. She is a constant example of what I should be trying to be. She is not only an amazing mom, but a great woman and friend. I love you mom!!
This little note wouldn't be complete without a mention of Kades mom, who is truly a awesome lady, I get to enjoy the fruits of her labor everyday. Thanks for kade, he's a keeper.
Happy late mothers day all you gals out there.

1 comments:

Devri said...

Hey I found your blog from Jill's and thought i better tell you that i have been peeking in on you!! You have the cutest family ever!! Camping actually does look like you had a blast and little Ella is adorable in her dance costumes!! You are too cute! see ya soon! ~Devri