

Well Ella has been in dance now for two years. She has really loved it. She is quite graceful and good at it. I learned that with her personality when the pressure is on, during a recital that is when she does the very best with her dances. We are going to take her out of it, when she starts kindergarten. We just want her to do school and will maybe start piano. Kade and I just want to be careful to not over schedule our lives, not yet anyways she too young, you know?
Anyways her very last recital is this weekend, she is a crocodile in Neverland. Good luck Ella Bella!!
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



3 comments:
what a gorgeous girl! Wow you did her make-up so well-it is just pretty not gross like some dancers! I love her little ballet outfit-girls are fun.
She is such a cutie!
We are going to miss her at dance. Pacie won't have her little partner in crime anymore! :( she looks darling.
Post a Comment