Well we finally had a Kraus Family get together. We had planned to camp for two nights, but what would MAY be without snow, so the first night we camped in our house. Which was actually really fun. Saturday we got up and went hiking up to the alpine slide. Everyone had so much fun, Ella was the speed demon on the slide. Ava was just a courageous, she also loved the swings. We camped that night at the 7 north ranch at Heise. Overall it was a really nice time, so nice in fact, that we are going to do it again next year. Just maybe when it is a little bit warmer.


{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago











2 comments:
I love this post. So many cute pictures! The one with Ella and the marshmallow-that is exactly how it is! And Ava looks like she has such a personality on her.
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you were able to go and have fun...despite the make-up run in the early morning on saturday. You are such a darling family! Miss you, too!
Post a Comment