CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Fair


September comes around and school starts and leaves start to turn and the fair comes around.
We saw some muttin bustin.


Future mutin buster??? I think so.

Loving a lamb!! Ella, Ava, Kale, Logan.

Ella learning how to spin wool.

Try not to look to interested, Ella.

The girls thought that this sheep was so funny. Ava loved his hair do.

I love chickens this one was a cutie.
We love the fair, Its always so much fun. However, we always say that the next year we are just going to walk around the block 5 times and go to reeds dairy see the cows and eat some ice cream. Almost the same thing? Well, alright not really. I know we will go next year again and I can't wait.

1 comments:

Jill said...

So many fun posts! I LOVE the fair. Sadly, I didn't get to walk through this year. My parents took the girls while Scott and I worked at the food booth-anyway, love the pics!