
So this last week was spirit week at Ella's school, We had a lot of fun with it, everyday was a different theme. Tues- Athletic day- We really didn't have much in our house for this yet, however I did find a baseball cap. Wed- Nerd day_ Ellas picture above and below are of nerd day, she is the cutest nerd.
Thursday- Was crazy hat/hair day, ella chose a very nice witch hat.
Friday-was blue and white day Skyline high school colors as well as Fox Hollow elem. Skyline does a parade down Ironwood st. Throwing candy, The girls were in heaven, especially my little sweet tooth Ava.
Here are the spoils of the day, well at least I got some candy for trick-or-treaters!!
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



3 comments:
I don't know if that counts as "nerd" she looks too cute. Fun that they have a parade down Ironwood-so close-I can't believe how old Ella is!
Serious, she is the cutest nerd!
We totally missed the parade this year. parker said they went to Westside and usually we would sit in front of our house on Genevieve and watch. Sadly-they did not come through Osgood. :)
Ella is a doll. (As are your other kids!)
I miss you! We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment