I am just writing this for my sanity, and also to see if anyone else feels the same.
I just feel like the world is starting to spin out of control. We have all of the natural disasters destroying cities, causing such devastating outcomes. On top of that you have all of these massive companies collapsing due a lot to greed and dishonest practices. The Gas prices are insane. On top of that we have this election coming up that has so much weigh attached to it. We have one candidate with hardly any experience, a scary and totally racist religion who supposedly doesn't even have the American flag in his office/building. Yet people are totally in his corner. I know McCain is probably not perfect either, but hello! It is just a really scary time in history right now. Maybe I am just hyper sensitive, then again maybe not.
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



3 comments:
OH Nat. I totally agree with you. The lesser of two evils.....
Thankfully-we know there is one constant in our lives. As long as we are faithful...and you are.
Thanks for your voice. Glad I'm not alone out there.
Love ya.
Seriously! What is going on with the world?!?! I feel as though it's coming to and end and it could happen in the blink of an eye. SCARY.
If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear. I keep telling myself this. And then I tell myself-I better get going....
I was so excited to find your blog... only to get me thinking about how scary the world is! Never knowing what is going to happen, we need our faith, friends and family all the more. I miss your family. You are such an example to me. It was so wonderful to see you again last Sunday. Please keep in touch! www.manymurraymemories.blogspot.com
Post a Comment