So I woke up on Saturday and thought, I am going to do something fun today with my kids. Kade was on a fishing trip having a good time so, we should as well. So I finally gave in and took them to Bear World. We weren't sure what to expect, but it was so much fun they have about 25 black bears back there. Ella and Ava were in the front seat and Ella kept saying, I am so nervous, I'm so nervous. Ava was just having fun looking. We drove threw and then after we went to their petting zoo, and rides. My girls are so different on the rides Ella had her hands up screaming and loving every minute. Ava was more of a get me off the darn ride type. But after a couple try's she really started to warm up and have fun. Then we drove through the park one more time and then Ella told me, " Mom I don't know if you know this, but that changed my life.
Being a mom is so much fun sometimes.
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



3 comments:
you are such a fun mom! we have never been to bear world, but if it changed Ella's life i guess it is pretty good!! she is so cute! LOVED her testimony and the dash back to daddy! what a sweetie! (one more thing, i am shocked kade took pics of his weekend away! you have taught him well)
Thanks I am pretty proud of kade for taking pic. as well. I was so shocked with Ella, I guess her and kade had been talking about it, bearing a testimony. She is such a brave little chick.
I kept telling Jon I wanted to go there. Thanks for the testimonial to him. I think we get to go now!
Post a Comment