CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've Had It!!!!

I've had enough, I am so sick of the extra weight that I have been carrying. I am just so ready to lose it. Not really to look a little skinnier, although that would be nice I have to say, but mainly to feel better. Lately my knees have been killing me at night, my back always hurts. I don't think that it is age, although maybe I am in denial. I feel that it is due to a bit of extra weight on my joints. I know that this is a bit of a personal blog, but I think if I put it out there that maybe I will actually do something about this little problem. Since my babies I have been between 160 to 170 lbs. Now I know that I am not a tiny little thing and maybe that is why I hide my weight pretty well, and I have to say genetic is a blessing, when I gain weight I gain it evenly. I know that I would look sickly if I got too thin but I am thinking I would be really proud of myself if I got down to about 150 lbs.

Now I have never in my life been one to diet, I love food way to much. However I am going to cut down a bit on my portions and I am going to finally make time for myself to work out everyday. I figure as soon as kade walks through the door, that will be my time to work out. I also might do a lemon cleanse fast. I am hoping that sharing the personal info and making a public goal will finally get my A in G (gear) as my mom would say. I will keep you posted.

7 comments:

The Clark said...

i gave up sugar last week. it's sooo hard (at first) but it really just eliminates so much crap from going into your mouth. and you'll feel better too (once the cravings subside).

good luck! i'll root for you.

The Kraus House said...

Thanks Rach, I will need it. :>

Devri said...

You are so brave, to post all that on the web! way to go! i have recently joined a weight loss group of bloggers so that we have to report to each other, i am eating 1000 calories a day and trying to get an excercise routine going...so i'm right there with ya!! good luck!

Jon and Melissa said...

Good for you Nat! Everyone has to find their own modivation to get healthy. Just remember that is your goal, healthy-not just weight! We love you the way you are!

Jake Emy Nikko Baby said...

Hi Nat! I think you always look great, but good for you! I have no advice since my baby bump is back in full force! The Girls and Harper are so stinkin cute! We miss you guys! Love Emy

Megan said...

I was just thinking this same thing! I'm right there with you, girl. It's time for a change! And boy are we gonna look good!!!! You GO!

Jen Gillespie said...

Nat, first off You are adorable. Honestly, I was just thinking when you were so sweet and brought food in that you were looking fabulous. But I guess we have to be happy with ourselves. Tell you what. When you want to eat some junk food call me, I'll eat it for you and tell you all about it!!! j/k p.s. I got a link to your blog from Devri. Way cute blog and I love the comment on the side bar about bed time. It is my favorite time too!