CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Lets go fishing


So, my sweetheart went on a weekend fishing trip with some of his good friends. The went to the Palisades. Pictured above is Kade, Kc, And Jon.

Jon getting ready to catch the catch of the day.

The upper lake, so pretty and untouched.

Kades fishing spot.

The Wildlife.

We were so glad when Kade got home, the girls misses him so much and by girls I mean me too.

4 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

For some reason I thought I already commented on this one. Guess it was one of those read and run days! So I specifically asked Jon to take a lot of pictures for me-that was the price he was supposed to pay to go. Yeah he came home with four! Thanks for letting me know that they saw wild life too-that boy forgets a lot! Hey did you get anymore pictures of the people who went? Mainly Craig?(Jon's sister is dating him-I want a few pictures just in case...) Hope all is well. I guess we get to go on a girls getaway now! It is only fair!

The Kraus House said...

I totally agree

khepworth said...

Kurt is jealous.

Remember when we hiked all the way to the upper lake? Or should I say: Remember when we were forced to hike all the way to the upper lake? (you/kade, me/kurt, kurt's brother & Tukes & ???)

The Kraus House said...

yes I do, nightmare. All I know if kurts and my relationship went through that we must to good friends. But now that I look back, it was worth it. so funny.