
I was given two beauties, and then I got my little man. Harper came to us on the 19th of October. He was such a doll. He was quite except he would smack his little lips, still does.
We found ourselves down in 29 palms for his birthday, I was so excited, this was the first B-day my parents were able to come to of my kids. Harper had a great time loved his cake.
The girls were so willing to help open presents, bless their little hearts. Give! give! give! They were so excited for Harper, they knew it was his first Birthday.
Once he understood what the presents were about he got such a kick.
What a disaster. It really was a nice little party even Harpers Great Grandma was able to come. (Grandma Calleen) I can't believe that he is already one, My life is going so fast.
He is such a joy to us all.
Harpers top ten favorite things...
10. Climbing on our exercise equipment.
9. Eating toast.
8. Jumping on couch.
7. Eating cheese and turkey.
6. Taking a bath.
5. Playing with spoonie.
4. Playing with his sisters.
3. Playing with dad.
2. Milk bubbs.
1. Binkie
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



3 comments:
Happy birthday Harper!! I can't believe that he is already one! I think we have only seen him once-sad! He is such a handsome little man. I am glad that you were able to celebrate with your family.
One already! He is so stinkin cute I can't stand it.
He is so cute!! so fun that you could have the party with your family!! the girls are so sweet with him!
Post a Comment